Membership is open to ETB staff employed as Guidance Coordinators, Guidance Counsellors and Guidance Information Officers across FET and retired members of the Adult Educational Guidance Service.
Members are represented by a National Executive Committee which is elected at the annual general meeting.
The function of this Committee is to implement the objective of the AGA.
Members of the National Executive 2019/2020
- Catherine Greene – Chairperson
- Oonagh Maher – Acting Vice Chairperson
- Niamh Brennan – Acting Secretary
- Karen Granville – Treasurer
- Aisling Cusack – Acting PRO
- Elisabeth O’Doherty – GC Union Rep
- John Doherty – North East and Midlands Rep
- Niamh Brennan – North West Regional Rep
- Claire Nagle – South West Regional Rep
- Phillip Cullinane – South East Regional Rep
- Stephen Byrne – East (Wicklow/Kildare and Dublin) Regional Rep