Membership is open to ETB staff employed as Guidance Coordinators, Guidance Counsellors and Guidance Information Officers across FET and retired members of the Adult Educational Guidance Service.
Members are represented by a National Executive Committee which is elected at the annual general meeting.
The function of this Committee is to implement the objective of the AGA.
Members of the National Executive 2022/2023
- Elizabeth O’Doherty – Co-Chairperson
- Nuala Gilgannon – Acting Co-Chairperson
- VACANT – Vice Chairperson
- Siobhan Brangwyn – Secretary
- Karen Granville – Treasurer
- Caroline Duffy – CPD Rep
- Siobhan Mulleary- North East and Midlands Rep
- Eileen Patton – North West Regional Rep
- Lorraine O’Donoghue- West South West Regional Rep
- Phillip Cullinane – South East Regional Rep
- Michelle Morrissey- Wicklow, Kildare & Dublin Regional Rep